Festival audience – 7,000
17% – 18-25 year olds
50% – 25-35 year olds
33% – 35-and above
53% – Non Chinese
49% – Chinese
Creative Director – responsible for implementing the Sónar brand and all sponsor activations, pre-event, during event and post-event.
Context synopsis – What is Sónar+D?
Sónar+D is the International Congress of Digital Culture and Creative Technologies designed to foster talent and business opportunities in the digital culture environment.
It is held on the same dates and premises as the Sónar festival. See case study.
Sónar+D – Creativity, Technology and Business
Sónar+D is the International Congress of Digital Culture and Creative Technologies designed to foster talent and business opportunities in the digital culture environment. Sónar+D runs at the same venue concurrently to the music festival.
Sónar+D operates concurrently to the music festival and is situated within the at the same venue.
- Talks by creatives, business leaders and thought leaders
- Product exposition
- Digital art installations
- Networking and startup activities
- Cantonese & English marketing
- Campaign & concept development
- 3 phased integrated campaign strategy – film, print, social and banner
- Ticketing systems using QR codes
- Cashless RFID payments
- Web design and development
- Application for iOS and Android
- Poster campaigns
- Banner campaigns
- Phased promotional lineup videos
- Film direction
- Commissioning photography and film
- Worked with all sponsors to design their activation strategies
- Merchandise design and production
- Onsite design
- Event capture
- Signage design and implementation